Key Stage 1 & Key Stage 2 Teachers Required to supply schools in Mansfield, Chesterfield and surrounding areas
Full Circle Education are recruiting for experienced and qualified Primary School Teachers to provide Relief cover .
We can offer you:
Daily Pay Rates – £150.00 which includes holiday pay at 12.07%
Flexible days to suit your availability – Full or Part Time hours
Flexible working weeks to suit your lifestyle – You choose when you work and when you want to holiday
Weekly pay, from our in-house payroll (No Umbrella Company Fees)
The opportunity to excel in teaching and be part of a supportive and caring team.
You will need to have:
*Experience teaching Key Stage 1 or/and Key Stage 2 and be a qualified Teacher.
- Excellent English both spoken and written and be eligible to live and work in the UK.
*An enhanced DBS Check.
Having your own transport is preferable as this role is covering at different schools around the Nottinghamshire area.
The role of our Supply Teacher’s is:
• To provide relief cover to Primary Schools in the local area to help with sickness, whilst they recruit, or need cover for maternity or paternity cover.
• Treat pupils with dignity and always observing proper boundaries appropriate to a teacher’s professional position
• Work proactively and effectively with the resources made available, following handover schedules whilst have the ensuring the best interest of the pupils
• Take responsibility for safeguarding the welfare of the pupils, raising concerns to the school office
• Be aware of pupil’s capabilities, including any special needs and disabilities so that you can evaluate distinctive teaching approaches to support them
• Manage classes effectively, using approaches which are appropriate to pupils’ needs to inspire, motivate, and challenge pupils
Call us if you would like to find out more about the role before applying – 0