|Job Category||Nurse RMN|
|Salary||£25.21 - £27.17|
We are recruiting RMN’s for a low secure hospital in Nottingham with continuing care ward for females, female psychiatric intensive care unit and an acute ward for females with a broad range of mental health conditions such as depression, anxiety, stress, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), schizophrenia and personality disorders
The service will be dedicated to providing innovative, high quality care, which will enable patient’s recovery and re-engagement with the community.
We are seeking experienced nurses, RMN and RNLD, to join our established and dedicated team.
What we are offering:
- Excellent Hourly Pay Rates £25.21 – £27.17
- Pension and Enhanced Bank Holiday Rates
- Weekly pay
- Flexible shifts to work round you
- The benefits of working with an established agency of 20 years.
- Discount on Nuffield Gym Membership
- Free Accredited Mandatory Training – Classroom Based
- Free on site meals
- Free parking
What we are looking for:
- Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN), or Registered Learning Disability Nurses (RNLD) with an ACTIVE, NMC PIN Registration.
- Desire and motivation to work within a low secure unit.
- If you are motivated, flexible and ready to take on a new challenge
- Would like to work as part of an established hospital, providing a clear pathway for the patients in our care.
- Focused on patient centred care.
- Have a commitment to developing and delivering high quality care
- Possess, or be ready to develop effective decision making skills