|Salary||£150.00 per day (includes hol pay)|
|Location||Sutton In Ashfield|
|Job Type||Relief Full Time or Part Time|
To work around Sutton In Ashfield and surrounding areas
We are looking to recruit Qualified Teachers to teach Key Stage 1 and 2 within local schools around Sutton In Ashfield and surrounding areas.
We can offer Full or Part Time hours to fit with your current schedule, and can offer flexibility on a weekly basis.
- Daily Pay Rates – £150.00 which includes holiday pay at 12.07%
- Weekly pay, from our in-house payroll – no umbrella fees
- Short term or longer-term placements
- Working hours usually from 8.15-3.30pm Monday to Friday
- Pension & Referral Scheme
- Holidays when you want to take them throughout the year
We require from you:
- Qualified Teacher Status – Essential
- Minimum 6 months teaching either Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2 in a Primary School in the UK
- Excellent English both written and speaking
- To have an enhanced DBS Check – if you don’t have one this is something we can do for you
- Your own transport as this role is covering at different schools depending on their requirements.
You must currently live in the UK and be eligible to work
The role is to provide relief cover within Primary Schools around the Nottinghamshire area, it could be covering sickness, maternity/paternity or whilst the school recruits for a full time position.
You will be required to deliver the curriculum and proactively help and support students to learn in a caring and motivational manner. You will need to work with the school to deliver their ethos and follow policies and procedures.
The welfare and safeguarding of the pupils will naturally be paramount in all that you do. You will need to establish good relationships with both pupils, parents and fellow colleagues and exercise appropriate authority where necessary.