|Salary||£150 per day (Incl hol pay) + pension|
|Job Type||Full or Part Time|
Immediate start – Chesterfield and surrounding areas
Primary School Teachers Required- Key Stage 1 & 2
Full Circle Education are looking to recruit Primary School Teachers to their Relief Team to provide cover at the local schools around the Chesterfield area
We are offering you:
- Daily Pay Rates – £150.00 which includes holiday pay at 12.07%
- Company Pension
- Company Referral Scheme
- Company Reward Scheme
- Flexible days to suit your availability – Full or Part Time hours
- Flexible working weeks to suit your lifestyle – You choose when you work and when you want to holiday
- Weekly pay, from our in-house payroll (No Umbrella Company Fees)
- The opportunity to excel in teaching and be part of a supportive and caring team.
The Essentials we require from you:
- Qualified Teacher Status and experience teaching Key Stage 1 and/or 2
- Your own transport as you will be required to work in different schools around Chesterfield and the surrounding areas.
- Excellent English both spoken and written and you must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
- An Enhanced DBS on the update Service – if you don’t have this then Full Circle can do this at the cost of the certificate
A Few key poins of a Relief/Supply Teacher’s is:
• To provide relief cover to Primary Schools in the local area to help with sickness, whilst they recruit, or need cover for maternity or paternity cover.
• Deliver the curriculum as relevant to the age and ability group/subjects that you teach.
• Treat pupils with dignity and always observing proper boundaries appropriate to a teacher’s professional position
• Work proactively and effectively with the resources made available, following handover schedules whilst have the ensuring the best interest of the pupils
• Take responsibility for safeguarding the welfare of the pupils, raising concerns to the school office
• Be aware of pupil’s capabilities, including any special needs and disabilities so that you can evaluate distinctive teaching approaches to support them
• Manage classes effectively, using approaches which are appropriate to pupils’ needs to inspire, motivate, and challenge pupils
• Establish good relationships with pupils, exercise appropriate authority and act decisively when necessary
• Participate in and carry out and administrative and organisational tasks as required
• Have professional regard for the ethos, policies, and practices of the school in which you teach, and maintain high standards in your teaching practices, punctuality, and attendance
• Perform any reasonable duties as requested by the teachers/ head teacher
If you think this could be a great opportunity for you and would like to apply or just find out more information then call Rachel on 01623 404314 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org