|£110 - £150 per day
|Nottinghamshire & Derbyshire
If you are looking for one day or full time, then Full Circle Education can help you with shifts in
Children’s Nurseries. Being An Agency Nursery Teacher allows you to use your skills as an
exceptional educator but also have the flexibility for a harmonious work/life balance.
Working full or part time, we can tailor a timetable to fit with the needs of you and your families.
- Weekly pay
- Excellent daily pay rates
- Local and regular work available in Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire
- Flexible shifts to work around you
- Friendly and experienced consultants to support you on a weekly basis
We are looking for Early Year’s Teachers all levels who have previous experience in this role.
Key Aspects of The Role:
- You will have responsibility to follow the curriculum as handed over and ensure that all tasks
- To follow the nurseries safeguarding policy, prioritising the safeguarding of children
- Deliver high quality childcare and be a key player.
- You may be required to supervise during break time on playground duties.
- To assist in creating materials, display boards as per the curriculum.
- To lead group and individual activities.
- To assist with behaviour within and outside the classroom.
- Be comfortable in carrying out personal care.
- To observe, record and feedback information on the child’s time at Nursery to Parents/teachers
- Manage and resolve parents’ concerns in a professional and timely manner.
- Ensure to encourage and praise the children’s development and achievements
Full Circle Education Agency is a Genuine, Honest, and Transparent Company
Please look at our website for Staff Reviews:
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without
regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
veteran status, or disability status.