Christmas Is Fast Approaching!
It’s that time of year again, the clocks have changed, and leaves have started to fall from the trees. The heating is on, fires are lit, and nights are getting darker which means Christmas is fast approaching!
We have already mentioned in our past few blogs about the increase in cost of day to day living so this year there really could be a need to earn extra income to help cover the expenses of Christmas. It’s always a costly time with buying presents, socialising more, buying more food, and even buying new outfits for the occasions! This year we will probably all feel these extra costs more than previous years.
So…. Working for an agency could be the answer to help solve this problem. There are so many benefits to working for an agency and here are just a few:
- Work can be fitted around your current job
- Work is available over 7 days for Care and Catering
- Different shift patterns are available so if you are just free in a morning, or you need work in the evening or on night shifts, this can all work around what you can do.
- Wages are paid directly into your account every Friday so there is no need to work a month before you get paid
- Holiday Pay is paid as Cash extra to your hourly rate
- The Real Living Wage is paid as a minimum to over 23’s for Catering Assistants, Healthcare Assistants, Teaching Assistants & Nursery Workers on Day shifts – this is more than the National Wage Minimum Wage.
- Healthcare Assistants and Nurses get enhanced rates at weekends and on nights.
- Chefs and Catering Assistants get enhanced rates on night shifts.
- If your rota in your current job changes on a weekly basis, then this is not a problem to us as we can fit work around this
- Incentive schemes are offered for recommending staff to us (T&Cs apply)
- It doesn’t take long to get you registered so we can get you out to work quickly
- It can be an enjoyable experience, meeting lots of new people and experiencing different working locations can be very interesting.
- Helping in Catering when there are staff Christmas parties can give you a massive buzz and creates a fun working environment.
- Helping in Care can be so lovely when you see the residents faces light up when the Christmas Tree and decorations are put up in the Care/Nursing Home and carol services begin.
- Helping in Education can be magical listening to children tell their friends what they would like from Santa and seeing how excited they get as Christmas approaches.
There are many more reasons to work for an agency, and it’s not something that has to just be for Christmas. If you do like it and like earning more money, then shifts are available all year round.
If you are thinking about it, why not give the team a call for a friendly chat so they can give you more information or answer any questions you have before signing up. If you have made your mind up and would like to join our local, welcoming team then go to the contact us page and send us a message and we will get in touch or call us on 01623 404311 to get an application form.
Go on, give it a try some of our staff say it was the best move they made joining us at Full Circle 😊