We can provide the following Relief Staff:
- Head Chef
- Sous Chef
- Chef de Partie
- Chef Manager
- Kitchen/Catering Assistant
Our simple two step booking process
STEP 1: Set up an account
Set up an account which won’t take you long, click the button below and send us a short message and then we will contact you by email or telephone to find out a few more details about your business and understand your direct needs.
We will then email you Terms & Conditions of Business, Charge Rates and a Credit form.
STEP 2: Book staff
When we have received the completed credit form you are ready to go and can book staff as required either by sending an email or calling the office or the out of hours mobile.
Office number: 01623 404311
Out of hours: 007734 533803 (emergencies only)
Your consultant will book in your relief staff and confirm this back to you by telephone and or email.
What you can expect from us
- You will always speak to a Consultant that is an experienced Chef with many years in Catering and Hospitality
- We will provide with a reliable, honest and quick response service
- Our staff are fully referenced and eligible to work in the UK
- We will only ever fill shifts with the correct level of staff
- You can contact us out of office hours if you need to speak with us in an emergency or need a shift filling at short notice
- Some of our Relief Chefs and Kitchen Assistants have been with us for several years so this assists you by providing continuity in your kitchen
What you can expect from our Relief Chef team
- Staff arrive with their own uniform and knives
- They bring a timesheet for you to verify their hours at the end of the shift or week
- We pay the staff and invoice you directly
- Relief Team are qualified to the position you request and we can provide you with copies of their profiles, food hygiene, food allergens and DBS certificates (if required)
All new staff will require a comprehensive handover and induction to your kitchen.
What our staff say…
At Full Circle Recruitment, our staff welfare and happiness is central in all we do
"Gary, such a well-mannered and professional guy. Full whites and his knowledge is amazing. The quality of food he is cooking is superb. Please, please, please send him as many times as you can when we need cover"
"Just wanted to say a huge thank you to Claire and Paul for their support last week, very organised, professional and worked quickly keeping the kitchen spotlessly clean, so a huge thank you to them both."
Tourist Attraction Restaurant
"Krystian did a very good job for us today, working conscientiously with our team to produce a high quality dinner service for our patrons"
"Sue, staff said how lovely and pleasant she was and nothing was too much trouble for her. The residents really enjoyed the meals she cooked, so all good"