If you are looking for Full Time, Part Time or 1 shift per week then we can help you in the following roles:
- Head Chef
- Sous Chef
- Chef de Partie
- Catering Manager
- Kitchen or Catering Assistant.
We offer assignments in the following businesses:
- Golf Clubs
- Event Caterers
- Contract Catering
- Nursing and Residential Homes
- Coffee Shops and Garden Centre’s.
Our Clients are in the East Midlands and South Yorkshire regions.
How to join us:
It’s quick and easy to register complete the application form below and email the relevant documents.
The benefits of joining us:
- Dedicated experienced Chef Consultants that understand the industry and are your point of contact during and out of office hours
- Flexible working hours to suit you
- Register online, quick and easy to sign up
- Provide our own in-house PAYE or Limited Company payroll
- Competitive hourly pay rates (holiday pay and pension on PAYE)
- Regular work available with the same clients
- We can apply for your DBS certificate
- Friendly, small office team always here to support you and work with you on a week to week basis
You will need the following documents to register with Full Circle Catering
- Passport / Birth Certificate if no passport
- Right to work (if required)
- National Insurance Number
- Driving License
- 2 x Proof of current address (last 3 months)
- Food Hygiene Certificate
- Food Allergy Certificate
- Catering Qualifications
- DBS Certificate
We’d love to hear from you
If you have any questions about registering with Full Circle Catering or need to discuss roles suitable, our consultants will contact you to find out a little more about you and discuss the next stages about working for us.
What our staff say…
I have worked for Full Circle Catering for over 4 years now and it’s the best thing I ever did, the team in the office are fantastic, always there for you if you need them.
"Gary, such a well-mannered and professional guy. Full whites and his knowledge is amazing. The quality of food he is cooking is superb. Please, please, please send him as many times as you can when we need cover"
"Just wanted to say a huge thank you to Claire and Paul for their support last week, very organised, professional and worked quickly keeping the kitchen spotlessly clean, so a huge thank you to them both."
Tourist Attraction Restaurant
"Krystian did a very good job for us today, working conscientiously with our team to produce a high quality dinner service for our patrons"
"Sue, staff said how lovely and pleasant she was and nothing was too much trouble for her. The residents really enjoyed the meals she cooked, so all good"