We can provide the following Relief Staff:
- Registered General Nurse – RGN
- Registered Mental Health Nurse – RMN
- Registered Nurse Learning Disability – RNLD
- Senior Carers
- Healthcare Assistants
- Support Workers
Our simple two step booking process
STEP 1: Set up an account
Set up an account which won’t take you long, click the button below and send us a short message and then we will contact you by email or telephone to find out a few more details about your business and understand your direct needs.
We will then email you Terms & Conditions of Business, Charge Rates and a Credit form.
STEP 2: Book staff
When we have received the completed credit form you are ready to go and can book staff as required either by sending an email or calling the office or the out of hours mobile.
Office number: 01623 404224
Out of hours: 07754 093058 (emergencies only)
Your consultant will book in your relief staff and confirm this back to you by telephone and or email
What you can expect from us
- You will always speak to a Consultant that is experienced within the Healthcare Industry
- We will provide with a reliable, honest and quick response service
- Our staff have face to face interviews, are fully referenced, have up to date mandatory training, PEG, Syringe and Medication Certificates, enhanced DBS and eligible to work in the UK
- The Nurses will have a PIN number and relevant qualifications
- We provide our own CPD accredited classroom mandatory training for all our staff
- You can contact us out of office hours if you need to speak with us in an emergency or need a shift filling at short notice
- Some of our Relief Nurses and Healthcare Assistants have been with us for several years so this assists you by providing continuity in your Nursing and Residential Home.
- We will email you a staff profile for each candidate booked
What you can expect from our Relief Healthcare team
- Staff arrive with their own uniform and ID badge
- They bring a timesheet for you to verify their hours at the end of the shift or week
- We pay the staff and invoice you directly
All new staff will require a comprehensive handover and induction to your Nursing and Residential Home.
What our staff say…
At Full Circle Recruitment, our staff welfare and happiness is central in all we do
"Joining Full Circle has without a shadow of doubt been the best decision I made"
"Good communication & flexibility, no pressure"
"I have never struggled to get the hours that suit my needs"
"They treat Clients and Staff as a Family"