If you are looking for Full Time, Part Time or 1 shift per week then we can help you in the following roles:
- Registered General Nurse (RGN)
- Registered Mental Nurse (RMN)
- Registered Nurse Learning Disability (RNLD)
- Senior Carers
- Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers
We offer assignments in Nursing and Residential Homes, Mental Health Learning Disability and Autism Units.
Our Clients are in Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire and South Yorkshire.
How to join us:
It’s quick and easy to register complete the application form below and email the relevant documents.
The benefits of joining us:
- Dedicated experienced Healthcare Consultants that understand the industry and are your point of contact during and out of office hours
- Flexible working hours to suit you
- Meet the team with a face to face interview, register on the day
- Provide our own in-house PAYE or Limited Company payroll
- Competitive hourly pay rates (holiday pay and pension on PAYE)
- Regular work available with the same clients
- In-house CPD accredited mandatory training
- We can apply for your enhanced DBS certificate
- Friendly, small office team always here to support you and work with you on a week to week basis
You will need the following documents to register with Full Circle Care
- Passport / Birth Certificate if no passport
- Right to work (if required)
- National Insurance Number
- Driving License
- 2 x Proof of current address (last 3 months)
- Mandatory Training Certificate
- PEG / Syringe / Medication Certificate
- Nursing Qualifications
- PIN Number (Nurses only)
- DBS Certificate
We’d love to hear from you
If you have any questions about registering with Full Circle Care or need to discuss roles suitable, our consultants will contact you to find out a little more about you and discuss the next stages about working for us.
What our staff say…
I can honestly say that I feel proud to wear the Full Circle Care uniform and represent such a reputable company.
Joining Full Circle has without a shadow of doubt been the best decision I made
Good communication & flexibility, no pressure
I have never struggled to get the hours that suit my needs
They treat Clients and Staff as a Family